Re: roZetta Status

On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 16:34:04 -0400, Marc_F_Hult wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 20:09:57 GMT, "BruceR" <razrbruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
> in message  <pKyVg.463$gU6.115@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I kinda thought that Neil Cherry would make it happen 6-7 years ago but he's
> been wondrously productive in other ways ;-)

I don't know, I haven't felt very productive lately other than blowing
up my servers. I've never killed so much hardware in one year. :-/

Right now I really need to get to work on the Insteon code. I
currently have no HA systems running. Argh, the withdrawl is terrible.

I really need to get my butt in gear and get something done.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site