Re: roZetta Status

On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 20:09:57 GMT, "BruceR" <razrbruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
in message  <pKyVg.463$gU6.115@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Dave is diligently working away at software/firmware parts of the
>project right now.  I have already received the hardware and look
>forward to begin testing shortly.

That's good news!

It's a project that will be helpful to those transitioning from X-10 that has
been a long time in coming.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.home.automation/msg/f4986588233ac1fd?dmode=source&hl=en

I kinda thought that Neil Cherry would make it happen 6-7 years ago but he's
been wondrously productive in other ways ;-)

... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org