Re: roZetta Status

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 00:44:52 GMT, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) wrote in
message  <4509ed6e.123567171@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>I will probably set up another Yahoo mailing list for support. That takes
>less effort than trying to host forums on the web site. This time I'll
>retain control of it so I can block the SOB who deliberately disrupted the
>BX24-AHT list shortly after I got out of the hospital.

ROTFL.

Would Dave be referring to his son, who is the individual who had control of
the yahoo group that Dave refers to and who wouldn't relinquish control to
Dave? Who simultaneously also shut down the BX24-AHT retail side of the
venture without warning or explanation?

Or might Dave be referring to ever-gentle, ever-helpful Peter H. Anderson who
Dave so alienated by his attacks in the same yahoo group?

I'm surprised that Dave would bring this up. It is reminiscent of how the
Commander-X software venture Dave hawked in this newsgroup melted down.

And the recent abrupt end to a publicly announced roZetta partnership follows
an eerily similar trajectory.

.. Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org