Re: DirecTV In multiple rooms

I don't know how I missed the OP,I play with dish and Bevy dish as a
hobby,and also h to h motor,he have a small problem with a legacy switch and
must be using a switch he provided himself cause he knows the stuff....

that's the type of client every one love to hate...;-)

iV_7h.3367$kE6.918@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx