Re: DirecTV In multiple rooms

Followup to my earlier post:

A replacement DISH receiver arrived yeserday.  This morning I installed it,
tied to connect.  No joy.  I called DISH, spent 20 minutes with the level 1
tech-drone, who tried to sell me a DISH Protection plan.  I said no, make
this work.  She said the only way to fix it was a $99 service visit.  I said
no, fix it free or give me back my money and cancel the acount.

She switched me to a level 2 tech drone.  Same conversation.  They're coming
out on Tuesday afternoon.  If they don't fix it then we'ere done.  Idiots!

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics