DirecTV In multiple rooms

Hey we have directv in only 1 room in our house (basement).  We are
going to get it in 3 other rooms, but the other three rooms are not
wired for coax cable.  I called Directv and they said they can do it
but they wont know how much is costs to run cable until they see the
house.  I have a few questions...
1) Will they charge a lot to run these cables (from each room to the
attic)?
2)How do I know if i need a new dish or if my current one can be used
still?
3) Would it be cheaper if we ran the cable ourselves?

The new rooms will be one bedroom (top floor, opposite side of house
from the attic where the sat. is wired)
another bed room closer to the sat. wiring
family room on first floor of house almost directly under sat. wiring.