CM15A protocol document

Here is my first attempt at a more official CM15A protocol document.
It's not done but it's much better than my confusing CM15D web page.
The CM15D was just a loose notes page but we all tried to use it as
much more. I decided that I should spend a little time and put my
notes into document form and make the thing more understandable. I
don't think this document is perfect but it's a little better than the
CM15A page.

http://www.linuxha.com/athome/common/cm15d/cm15a.html

Over the next few months I'll spend more time cleaning up my other
pages as well and update various packages I maintain. Since the loss
of my drive in August I am still cleaning up the mess. I've added the
above link to my documentation section of my we pages.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site