Re: CM15A protocol document

Neil..  Let me know if you want any of my "code snippets" to include.
You should have the C ode for sending Dims/Brights, but I've also worked
out the send/recv of Preset dims and status request/responses.

BTW, been running my CM15a for over a year now completely from Linux...

(my DIY app that started with 1-wire stuff!)