Re: Link to my site? Not a commercial thing, but for Do it your self types.

On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 19:50:56 -0700, AZ Woody <reply@here> wrote in message
<454ea313$0$3581$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>I got a simple project that can be built to automatically close your
>garage door if it's been left open too long. It's PIC based, and can be
>built for $20-$30 US.
>
>I'm looking for feedback (yes, I've done X-10 based and 1-Wire
>approaches in the past but I wanted a stand-alone solution), and would
>greatly appreciate a link to my site from other sites.
>
>Here's the link:
>http://homeauto.usandthem.com/gdoor/
>
>I'll cross link to your sites in exchange (on a different page called
>"partners", "Friends", or whatever.  You can email me at homeauto at
>usandthem.com.
>
>Before someone claims that I'm a spammer or something, I've been around
>here for some time, and have developed a Linux interface to the Cm15a,
etc..

Hi Woody,

Thanks for posting this.

Are you a member of the HA webring ?
http://c.webring.com/hub?ring=homeauto

I searched for "Woody", but nothing came up.

Your device could be controlled either locally as you show it, or remotely
(with an analog 0-5vdc output) or both (with a motorized potentiometer aka
activeknob). Analog control still works!

... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org