Link to my site? Not a commercial thing, but for Do it your self types.

I got a simple project that can be built to automatically close your
garage door if it's been left open too long. It's PIC based, and can be
built for $20-$30 US.

I'm looking for feedback (yes, I've done X-10 based and 1-Wire
approaches in the past but I wanted a stand-alone solution), and would
greatly appreciate a link to my site from other sites.

Here's the link:
http://homeauto.usandthem.com/gdoor/

I'll cross link to your sites in exchange (on a different page called
"partners", "Friends", or whatever.  You can email me at homeauto at
usandthem.com.

Before someone claims that I'm a spammer or something, I've been around
here for some time, and have developed a Linux interface to the Cm15a, etc..