Re: TRIAC dimmer control spreadsheet; was Re: Controlling Holiday Lights

>> Hmm... "Fundamentalist science!"  Now
>> there's a concept you won't hear very
>> often.  :^)
>
> Ouch! ;-)
>
> You trying to 'get me going'?
> (We've been long-winded enough
> in these threads ...)
>
> More seriously: Very glad to see
> you that you are maintaining good
> humor.
>
> Get well ..Marc

Thanks, Marc.  I've been feeling progressively
better the past few days.  I even took my
sweetheart out for a ride on my bike yesterday.
We visited Venice Beach, enjoyed a meal on
the pier watching all the snow birds play with
their grand-kiddies in the sand.  Life is great!

Next week I go in for my final chemo session.
Then it will be two more weeks of misery before
I'm finally done with this stuff.  I'm planning a
cross-country flight in a "Tiger" three weeks
hence just to celebrate!

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass