Re: TRIAC dimmer control spreadsheet; was Re: Controlling Holiday Lights

On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 10:43:14 -0500, Marc_F_Hult <MFHult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[a bunch of innuendo and lies wrapped around a strawman that I
supposedly said I wanted log curve after Marc supposedly did not say he
wanted equal intensity steps]

This is truly hopeless.  It is also rather funny that you bring a
densitometer and film and toners and papers into this thread after I
just spent a week with Dr Hunt (no, I'm not on a first-name basis with
him, maybe you are).  It is not even funny how much I got from a
lunchtime 5 minute conversation with him re. light and color
reproduction, vs how much time I've spent repeating myself for you.

But hey, you did a lot better at this than would I at hydrology!

sdb
--
Wanted:  Omnibook 800 & accessories, cheap, working or not
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com