Re: Link to my site? Not a commercial thing, but for Do it your self types.

Marc_F_Hult wrote:
> Hi Woody,
>
> Thanks for posting this.
>
> Are you a member of the HA webring ?
> http://c.webring.com/hub?ring=homeauto
>
> I searched for "Woody", but nothing came up.
>
> Your device could be controlled either locally as you show it, or remotely
> (with an analog 0-5vdc output) or both (with a motorized potentiometer aka
> activeknob). Analog control still works!
>
> ... Marc
> Marc_F_Hult
> www.ECOntrol.org

Thanks for the webring info - I just joined.  Name there is usandthem!

I've used more complex solutions in the past (Homebase controller with
digital IO, 1-wire based, etc), but found the KISS principal works best
here.

The pot shown in the picture was an earlier version (and is now my test
rig).  I'm now using a board mounted trimmer pot.  The problem with the
pot as shown on the site, is it was too easy to bump the knob and change
the delay!

Thanks again!