Re: A mentor / Advisor ?

Thanks for the suggestion.

Are there any on-line retailers that you know of for the CharmedQuark
products and services?

The CharmedQuark website seems to have two products, one is a software
solution and the other looks like component / chassis type hardware device.
Reminiscent of a linux appliance or something.  Is this the solution you are
encouraging me to look at further?

Thanks Dave,
Chris Hackett