Re: A mentor / Advisor ?

Hi All,

So based on the conversations I've had here so far, do you think something
like this is a good start for me?

http://www.smarthome.com/128301i.html

That's an Insteon enabled  Elk M1 Gold with flush mount keypad.  Will this
simply replace my current Adamco (or is it ademco) security panel?  And then
I should get some insteon enabled thermostats and then some switches to do
lighting?  That seems like a good start to me?

Thanks for your ideas and suggestions ..

Chris Hackett