Re: A mentor / Advisor ?

That's a good start although I'm not sure there are any Insteon enabled
thermostats as yet. I think the interface mentioned is for non-Insteon
thermostats. You will likely need at least two of the SignaLinc RF modules
to link the two wiring phases.

If you have any CFL lights you may need filters to block the noise some of
them put out. It can interfere with both X-10 and Insteon. And you may need
filters for some of your appliances which can act as signal sinks.

It can replace the Ademco panel. It has no AV features but I think AV is
best done separately.

http://davehouston.net