Re: A mentor / Advisor ?

> Someone mentioned in another forum
> that I might try this newsgroup for some help / advise with home Automation.

Hi Chris,

You came to the right place.  There are a lot of regulars here who enjoy sharing what we know about home automation.  Some of us are
DIYers, some work for professional HA installers and some of us (me included) sell home automation equipment and services to DIYers.

Why not start by telling us what you'd like your HA system to do for you?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics