Re: The problems with X10 ...

In the past in front of my house is total darkness.  Now I have lights
for the sidewalks to help my neighbors,  but only turned on when there
are people nearby to save electricity and the world.

Now I tone down my floodlight system, using a mechanical time so the
setup is only active after 10pm.  But there are still the morons
walking dogs after that.  Next time I'll have a paper cut life side
figure holding a gun.  And I'll trigger the dining room lights to shine
a shadow of a man holding a gun at the windows.

BTW, all my X10 setup are for security, though they may have dual
purposes.