Re: Laying out a new house - looking for Wiring and controller advise

When I was converting from X10 to Insteon I found that some of my
Leviton X10 dimmers would cause their loads to flicker when Insteon
signals were sent. I have not seen the same from other Insteon units
though. Once I completed the conversion, the flickering was gone with
the X10 units.