Re: What do I need to watch my Tivo in Bedroom

Hey Lee,

Will that work on a Directivo?  What I have is a Directivo in the
living room and a Satellite Receiver in the Bedroom.   I guess I would
need a AB switch in the bedroom to switch between the satellite
receiver and the 2nd coax I would run from the Tivo in the living room
to the bedroom.

Thanks
MIke