Re: Getting Started Project, advice please

HI

Well I accept that you are running a business and need to focus your
efforts appropriately, however I would point out that the UK/Europe
market is a big one, and my impressions are that X10 still has a long
time to go over here (due to a lack of viable alternatives) and unless
I'm missing something we don't have many alternatives to the  CM12.

I managed to write a basic serial driver for it myself (using vb.net),
it did the basic functions but I haven't gotten round to finishing it
yet, but it surely wouldn't take that long to implement, the protocol
is easy enough to find.

The thing is without this support I am left with no choice but to look
at other HA software/controllers.