Re: Web-enabled thermostats

> We support the Aprilaire 8870 system, via their 232 to 422 bridge.

I'd like to discuss your products with you when I return to the
States in April.  I'm in the process of adding communicating
thermostats and considering several other sub-systems which you
already support to my online store.  I get a decent amount of
traffic ( roughly 800-1100 visitors per day) and a fair
percentage of them are looking for HA solutions.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.