X10 MultiView Software not working

I have recently purchased three (3) wireless X10 cameras and the
MultiView software 3.151 (with respective accessories) from X10.  I
have set all devices to channel A, and all devices with consecutive
ID's (i.e. 1, 2, 3, etc.)

I have installed the MultiView camera onto my MS Windows XP Pro
computer and connected the USB Wireless Transceiver (Model CM19A) and
2.4 GHz Wireless Video Receiver (Model VR36A) w/ Video to USB Adapter
(Model VA11A).

I start the software and IF (and that's a big IF) the video comes up in
the windows, instead of the each box having a dedicated picture of its
respective camera, all cameras rotate through each of the boxes.  I am
under the impression that if you set the upper left box to camera 1,
than all that should be in that box IS camera 1.  Instead, camera 1, 2,
and 3 will rotate through that box, as well as the other boxes.

I have talked to X10 technical support....WORTHLESS!

I do have a wireless phone that I have disconnected from power so that
it wouldn't interfere with the signal.  No change.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!!!!!