Re: Web-enabled thermostats

Dean,

Do you also support Aprilaire?  Any others?  I'm about to add a
bunch of HVAC zone controls, thermostats, etc., to my online
store and I'd like to know which ones you support.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.