Re: TV Lift

> Yeah, I'm considering moving it. My house is so tiny, a corner of the
> kitchen cabinet is almost the best bet. But I think I'm going to bury a
19"
> rack in the back of my office closet next to my wiring center, so I will
> probably move two computers and teh outdoor speaker amp into there.

Shop around for a 19" rack that's on wheels.  I've got two, one for the PCs
and the other for all the AV gear.  Everything wires in from the top and
there's about 3' of movement.  All the in-wall wiring goes into a can on a
nearby wall.  From there it's jumpered over into the rack.  This keeps any
of the rack movement from possibly damaging the in-wall wiring.

-Bill