New HA - Security Install

We lost our home to a tornado and are in the process of rebuilding.
Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a HA controller and
Security System.  I had a Caddx NX8E and was using an ADI Ocelot for
HA.

In particular I would like to know how users like the Elk M1G or
Homevision Pro.  Any idea what a decked out M1G with at least 32 zones
of security runs?

Thanks for your comments.

John - SW Missouri