Re: New HA - Security Install

jmj1492@xxxxxxx wrote:
> We lost our home to a tornado and are in the process of rebuilding.
> Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a HA controller and
> Security System.  I had a Caddx NX8E and was using an ADI Ocelot for
> HA.
>
> In particular I would like to know how users like the Elk M1G or
> Homevision Pro.  Any idea what a decked out M1G with at least 32 zones
> of security runs?
>
> Thanks for your comments.
>
> John - SW Missouri

The M1 Rocks.  There are a number of online retailers that you can
purchase this from.  Here's a list:

http://www.elkproducts.com/retail_distributors.htm

You'll more than likely get change back from your million dollars too...
   ;-)

Some additional info regarding purchasing on-line:

http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/buyingonline.htm

Good luck!

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com