Re: Getting Started Project, advice please

Hi,

We are an Israeli company and we installed quite alot of X10/UPB (
230v)/Centralite

We work with HAI Omni which is a good controller ( you get the alarm
system and you can define integrated scenes).

We also use Ocelot which is a bit limited but very cost-effective.

X10 is the best option now , sinceUPB ( much more reliable) use only
one phase.

Try the new inwall ( LW11) for lighting ( note that its no more than
250w), the XM10 , and don't forget the FD10.

It will work fine.

Oren

Let me know if you need any help

oren@xxxxxxxxxxxx