Re: New HA - Security Install

The Elk is awesome. It's even more awesome if you use your PC as an
alternate front-end for it. [or set it up so that you can use your
cellphone/wifi pda/etc]

Check out CQC [www.charmedquark.com] - a bunch of us are doing exactly that.
Here's a thread on the forum where one of my fellow users describes his
Security setup. [it's halfway down the page - he uses the same system for
his home theater stuff too].
http://charmedquark.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6558

Here's some cool & free graphics for it:
http://charmedquark.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6660

Note: I am a mere end-user with no financial stake in any products that I
may discuss.

Last Updated 3/4/06 - My Personal Websites discussing my integrated HT &
HAPC system
www.myhometheaterpc.com
www.homeautomationpc.com