Re: Does anybody make a Wall Mount for PDAs?

Guys, guys...!

Rename the freakin thread, would ya... Sheesh!

Dave Houston pointed me to a site that makes a PDA mount. Not at all
what I'm looking for, but HE tried...

Thanks Dave!

Another suggested sticky-backed Velcro. He's thinkin!

All the rest is unrelated Robert Bass/Frank Olsen stuff...!!

Please!

I actually NEED a PDA wall mount... Still.

Jack
:)

P.S.

I know I mentioned Mister Bass first, because he attacked me for
mentioning a cool product one day. The Pepper Pad...

Well e-x-c-u-s-e me!

My interest is in Home Automation - not this pissing contest between
these two.

Can we just close this argument?