Re: Video Survilance Suggestions?

You need Infrared Floodlighting.  They are usually a bunch of LED's on a
little board and work pretty good for up to around 30'.  I bought a bunch of
them for about $15 each.  They were kits that all you did was solder about
40 leds on a board and connect 12volts DC.  Don't remember where I got them.
Has been a couple of years.

--

Don

www.k9soa.net

Home of JEANNIE
The House That Listens
As appeared on HGTV
 and in Home Automation, Kentucky Living magazines

Have some fun and come visit and turn my lights on and off.

Over 10,000 visitors since January 2005
Over 25,000 since May 2003