Re: Video Survilance Suggestions?

Don wrote:
> I do have a couple of B&W cameras that I will be installing inside the
> garage for use in no visible light conditons.  Since it will be a fixed view
> and nothing normally changes, it really won't make a big difference.   I am
> doing this since the garage is about 100' from the house.  Cameras will be
> tripped when either of the two vehicle doors or the entrance door is opened.

I'd like to do something like this at the store. Hook up a camera to
the door chime or some kind of motion sensor, so it takes a picture of
everyone that comes in the front door.

My DVR has built-in motion detection that looks cool if it worked, but
I still have a bunch of black images at night.

Randy R