Re: X-10 Mister House Motion sensor problems

nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) wrote in

> Scott Hughes <ScottSZ@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) wrote in

>>> No.
>>>
>>>      http://www.x10.com/products/x10_ms10a.htm
>>
>>Is there a way to use that w/o the security system?  Iow, I would like
>>to use it in place of a Eagle/HawkEye.  Is that possible?
>
> Bobby will use it with a BX24-AHT (discontinued) which can receive the
> security RF codes.

I don't have one of those or the expertise/knowledge to build one myself
(looks like it was something you designed/built?).  Is that the only way
to make use of those motion sensors outside of the x10 security system?

 -Scott