Re: Marrick (LynX-10 PLC) leaving the X-10 market

The should have waited for the XTB to arrive.  It's X-10 setups that run
from centralized controllers like the LynX that gain the most from the
"boost."  Where did you hear about this news?  I wonder how it will work for
them since I'd assume a very large percentage of their customer base is
X-10.  They're also probably high end X-10 setups, not X-10.com "voucher of
the day" users like me.  I smell ClassicCoke in the air . . .

--
Bobby G.