Re: Robert L Bass - NOW 21 BBB COMPLAINTS STRONG

> Please don't put me in the same category as the "Goofy Groupie
> Muderator".  I don't munge my email addy or post messages in which my
> identity is altered to deliberately bypass email filters.  I figure
> everyone is entitled to their right to read what (and whom) they choose.
>   If you have me filtered, that's your right.  I'm not a troll.

Not a troll?  No then perhaps just a psycopath that only comes out to post
when it involves taking shots at Bass.

The man sells stuff, cheap.  Is it any surprise transactions go wrong?
Combine the facts he's got stuff available for relatively decent prices,
doesn't hide his company or identity and contributes quite a lot of help
here online in comp.home.automation makes him a helluva lot more valuable
than nitwits like you Olson.