Re: Robert L Bass - NOW 21 BBB COMPLAINTS STRONG

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<stuff snipped>

> > I read through the site and it gives no idea of how serious the
complaints
> > are or who the complaintants are.  For all we know, the complaints are
all
> > from the very same people who post these warnings.
> >
> > --
> > Bobby G.
>

> Then you don't know how the BBB operates.

I know what they post on their website, and it's NOT enough information to
decide in *any way* whether one of those complaintants was you or your
friend or some member of your family or one of the dozen or so ASA'ers that
seem to have taken an organized dislike of Mr. Bass.  Gee, who ever HEARD of
someone filing a phony beef to make an enemy look bad?  That's never
happened ONCE before in the ENTIRE history of humanity (he says, dripping
sarcasm).

The truth is, the information presented at that site can't tell us much of
anything, not even what percent of his overall business those claims
represent.

Actually, when I see how much time and effort goes into anti-Bass websites
and postings, it's no stretch at all to believe that same sad "energy" isn't
finding its way into BBB claims that have no merit.  In fact, because of the
repeated efforts of that cabal, it's quite easy to believe that *none* of
the complaints have merit.

What do *you* read into the BBB listing that I don't see?  Maybe my browser
isn't showing me data that you can see . . .

--
Bobby G.