Re: Robert L Bass - NOW 21 BBB COMPLAINTS STRONG

(ASA Crosspost REMOVED)

"Dean Roddey" <droddey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Oh my god, it's up from 20 to 21. I think I'm going to kill myself, if for
> no other reason than that I won't have to read any more of these infantile
> posts.

Put away that hari-kiri tanto, Dean!

I read through the site and it gives no idea of how serious the complaints
are or who the complaintants are.  For all we know, the complaints are all
from the very same people who post these warnings.

--
Bobby G.