Re: Speaker Kill Switch

"Automator" <Automator.2a3181@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Automator.2a3181@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I have to ask, what brand BBQ Sauce does the neighbour bring over?

They say it's home made! On my street, we have a "thang" for bbq. In my
fridge right now I have 8 varieties, collected from Tennessee, South
Carolina, and Kroger. :)

Thanks, all, for clearing up about the switch. I'm going to use, for now, a
normal waterproof outdoor light switch to open the circuit. I'll check that
it doesn't go through a shorting state before I put it in line.