Re: Robert L Bass - NOW 21 BBB COMPLAINTS STRONG

> Now Mr. Kearney.  I have not resorted to calling you names. I thought
> we could carry on a decent thread without your descending to "Goofie
> Muderator's" level.  I suppose this isn't the first time I've been wrong
> about something (or someone) though.  :-)

Oh please, that dog won't hunt.  Frank, your little more than a Bass
stalker.  You try, on rare occasion, to resist the rather pathetic thrill it
seems to give you to bash the man.  He may be all manner of evil, but at
least he's not hiding his identity, unlike you.