Re: What can I replace this latching relay system with?

"Steve Wechsler" <swechsler@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Neither system, however, appears to sell a single stick-anywhere
> switch. The X10 4-way would work in a pinch, I suppose, especially
> since one of the four is a dimmer and the other two could be programmed
> as macros...

I use one stick-a-switch in my house, on an exterior wall that has
absolutely no chance for having a wire pulled through it.  The only way I
have been able to get any reliable use of this wireless RF switch has been
to put an X10 receiver in the outlet 3' from it. It does not work reliably
(about 50/50 for on/off, even worse when holding down the DIM button) in the
outlet (on the same circuit) 9' from it.