splitting composite video signal

Hi all,

I have several closed circuit cameras running composite video over
RG59.

The plan is to terminate these into a video sender so that I can
recieve them anywhere in the house with a reciever.

However, I would also like to feed them into a PC with grabber card.

Can I just split the cable with a phono splitter or something? Or will
this cause too much interferance and noise? If not, what do I need to
be able to do this?

Many thanks,
Lister