Re: Outdoor temperature sensor . . .`

Our wireless thermometer can pick up our neighbor's transmitter as well
as our own.

Reminds me of something funny that happened.  Our receiver has a
"freeze alert" feature that sounds an alarm when the transmitter on
channel 1 getts near 32 degrees.  So, I set my transmitter to channel
2, since it's usually around freezing in the winter.  So, it worked
fine for a while, until one cool night, the thing started beeping.
(And, it's in our bedroom.)  That's when I found our our neighbor has
one too, and his transmitter was set to channel 1.

John