Re: Outdoor temperature sensor . . .`

Thanks Bruce and Robert for the suggestions.

The clock has an "inside" temperature as well. The inside temp seems to be
in synch with what it feels like it should be; sometimes if the sun hits it
it says 90 degrees inside.Like you said, I must be getting a signal from
somewhere else for the outside temp, and the sensor must be inside a house.

Thanks for the replies.

natchmo