Re: translator question

"Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip, snip, snip]

>That's great!  I've posted just a little info about Rosetta in the ADI forum
>devices.  What concerns me the most about serial comms with the ADI devices
>are comments that I have read implying there's no command buffering and that
>if serial data comes in too quickly, it will be lost.

I don't recall any problems. other than allowing for an X10 command to
complete before sending another.

>> Think of Rosetta as a switchboard operator with a little less intelligence
>> than Ernestine.
>
>I'll bet there's a whole generation of young whippersnappers who have no
>idea who Lily Tomlin is!  I haven't seen her on the tube in ages.

She's the president's secretary on "The West Wing". You probably just didn't
recognize her in a (mostly) serious role. She also does a one-woman stage
show with all of her characters from years past.