Re: X10 General Question

Thanks- that worked.

I've never used X10 before and wasn't sure how these parts all
interacted.  I am a computer programmer and have installed a whole
house audio system so I am not exactly a technical novice but these
directions that the products come with aren't very clear on how the
products interact with each other.  The socket rocket directions make
no mention of any of the other pieces in my bundle. Likewise, the
motion sensor tells how to set the unit code, but not how to link it to
a device. A high level overview of how their products interact would be
nice if it were included.