Re: X10 General Question

Okay. Thanks. I am having trouble setting the code on the Rocket Socket
though (it doesn't have a dial). It says:

Plug the lamp (with the socket rocket installed) into the same outlet
as the transceiver.  Does this mean plug it into the outlet ON the
transceiver or in the same electrical box as the transceiver?

It then says to (within 30 seconds) press the ON button 3 times, about
1 second intervals. There is a comment that each press corresponds to
the unit code.  So for code 3, do I press 9 times (pausing after each 3
presses)?   It says it will turn the lamp on to confirm, but isn't
doing that and it isn't turning on via motion detected (and I verifeid
that is set to code 3). Everything is set to the same house code.

.