X10 General Question

I bought a 3 pack of socket rockets and wireless motion detectors
(MS16a) . It came with one mini transceiver (TM751).  I wanted to
control 3 lights via a separate motion detectors (none affecting any of
the others) and it seemed like this kit would do it. After reading the
directions and setting up the first one, it seems like I can't do that.
Since the transceiver only has 1 code, it looks like I can only turn
ALL 3 lights on if ANY of the motion sensors is triggered. Is that
correct?