Re: IR cable: can I use CAT-5?

Bill Kearney wrote:
>>About the word "vendetta", Inigo Montoya said it best in "Princess
>>Bride":  "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you
>>think it means."
>

> And once again Frank's dead wrong.  The word was 'inconceivable' and it
> wasn't Mandy Patinkin's character uttering the line.

Nope.  It *was* Mandy Patinkin's character that uttered that immortal
phrase (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093779/quotes).  I used something
called "license" (another literary term) to attach his phrase to another
word.

And *how* would the word "vendetta" apply to a simple question I've
asked of Robert?  Robert's never done me ill (or my family).  Which is
the entire point of this...  You guys keep using that word and you don't
know what it means.

 > For pity's sake Frank,
 > if you're going to expend the effort at least try not to be wrong
 > all of the time, it's just pathetic.

Bravo!!  Now you're flaming people like Robert does.  Another lesson
well learned!

I asked a simple, civil question of an individual that posts frequently
in the group.  And as long as "Winfixer" (a known security threat) keeps
popping up on Robert's site, I figure the warning I post is appropriate.

Hope you all enjoy a happy and prosperous 2006!