Re: Home Domination

"Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>It's a little ironic because it's your having to withdraw support for
>Commander-X and your multiple housecode transceiver and even your web pages
>has taught me to be wary of the lone practitioner.   I know it wasn't your
>intention to withdraw - and my comments are not meant to be pejorative -
>it's clear that you got sick and had to prioritize.  Your situation
>illustrates the risks of any "key man" endeavor.

I may have found a way to give new life to the DIY transceiver. Watch this
space. ;)

If there's a qualified VB programmer who is interested, I'd be willing to
part with the Commander-X source (32-bit version). My intention was always
to make it freeware but one of my sons tried to commercialize it. After he
abandoned it, someone else expressed a really strong interest but he wanted
me to stay involved and my health really isn't up to that. It would be ideal
if it were someone who could convert it to REALbasic and make it available
for Windows, Linux & OS-X.