Home Domination

I hate marketing, but I need to get off my butt and do some again.  So
please check out www.homedomination.com.  Granted, it is my baby (it
just turned 3 years old), but I think it is a really great program, and
plenty of other people have said the same thing.  There's a lot of
good home automation info the web site too.  Here's my blurb...

Home Domination is very reliable Windows software that works with the
CM11A, CM19A and the CM15A.  It also can control devices directly using
USBmicro devices, and you can attach and use an unlimited number of
1-Wire temperature sensors with these devices.  You can do practically
anything with the macro support, it has a remote client that works very
reliably, and it can support an unlimited number of video devices.  It
can monitor email for commands too.

You can pick and choose the features to buy, so you can get exactly
what you need for a very low price.  Free 30-day full function demo.
Use this coupon code to get 20% off any software purchase until
2/28/06: WENM2IZ982MKS8YA

If you have any questions, please email me at
hstrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Harry Strand
StrandControl, LLC
www.homedomination.com